Contact & Directions
Engineering Society of Baltimore
11 West Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore, MD 21201 United States
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (410) 539-1442
NEW PARKING ARRANGEMENTS EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2022:
Unless otherwise noted for Specific Member Events - Parking for Members is 'Off Site General' at nearby lots for regular lunch, dinner, and Sunday Brunch.
ESB Members can reserve parking at the Walters Lot at the corner of Center & Cathedral when making their dining reservations (based on availability) reimbursed up to $19 for their parking expense by a credit to house account with receipt.
The Club will also reimburse the Member up to $19 on the use of Uber/Lyft for their total to/from transit to enjoy dining in the Members Bar and/or Dining Room.
In instances where the Club offers Valet or other Parking arrangements for Specific Member Events, the Member Reimbursement will not apply.
ESBís current dress code is:
Business Casual dress for men (collared shirt and slacks, no athletic wear or denim) and comparable dress for women are appropriate for the Mansion except:
- Between September 30 & May 1, gentlemen need to be in a jacket when dining in the Formal Dining Room, except for Sunday Brunch, and women are to be comparably dressed; a tie is not required.
- To meet the needs of many of our members, dress denim, sneakers, sandals, and shorts are permitted year round in casual areas including The Members Bar and Koffel Room only.
- Should your guest arrive unprepared to meet the dress requirement, you may choose to dine in the above defined casual areas.
- The Executive Director may authorize exceptions to the Dress Code at their discretion.
- Special dress code requirements for events (black tie, etc.) will be included in the club communications and on the website calendar.